This page includes information for caregivers, and includes organizations that The Homeward Bound Dentist has worked with over the years. As a person who cares for a homebound patient, these resources should be useful for you. If you have any question about dental care at home for your patient, click here to contact The Homeward Bound Dentist today.
Geriatric Care Managers
- AgeWiseConnections — J Donna Sullivan, LCSW, C-ASWCM
Eldercare Resources and Planning
- Urbaneldercare.com — Nancy E. Avitabile, LMSW, CMC
Geriatric Care Management Services
- Professional Geriatric Care Management — Teri Koff, LCSW, CMC
- Visiting Development Care Group.
- Care Connection Home Care.
- Home Advantage Rehabilitation
Elder Care Resources
- Elder Care Resource Center – A website created by New York eldercare professionals. Provides information and contacts. Over 1,200 links to elder care resources including government benefits, support organizations, geriatric doctors and skilled nursing facilities.
Alzheimer’s Organizations in the New York Metropolitan Area
- Alzheimer’s Association — New York City Chapter
The New York City Chapter is one of over 70 Alzheimer’s Association chapters and serves families and patients in Manthattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, The Bronx and Queens.
- Alzheimer’s Association — Long Island Chapter
The Long Island chapter serves all of Nassau and Suffolk counties.
- Alzheimer’s Association — Hudson Valley / Rockland / Westchester, NY Chapter
The Hudson Valley/Rockland/Westchester, NY Chapter provides support and assistance to the communities of Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester counties in New York.
Branches of the The National MS Society in the New York Metropolitan Area